Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Birthday Girl in da House! Woop!

Here's wishing Lisa Lynn a very Happy Birthday today!!  

Lisa Lynn joined our Design Team in October, 2014 after having been a Guest Designer for the summer prior.  She's been such a sweet & cheerful person to know and an avid card maker ta boot!  I even named a character in my shop after her, "Leesa", although I could have easily named a Nurse after her as she encourages our team with her "real job" knowledge & care whenever one of us has health issues.   I'm so honored she has chosen to work with "Imagine That Digistamps" and for as long as she's stuck with me!  So take a peek at this li'l video I put together of some of Lisa Lynn's ITD creations over the past 3 years and be inspired!!  Lisa, you deserve the best birthday ever and a year full of blessings ♥

5 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Happy Birthday dear Lisa Lynn. I wish your all the best. Hugs & Kisses Silvi

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I agree. Wishing you a wonderful birthday Lisa Lynn! All the best to you in the year ahead.

Hugs,
Lisa D.

Dorothy S said...

Happy birthday!

Linda Anderson said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lisa Lynn!!! Hope you are enjoying your day!

Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks so much for all the wishes and support....I greatly appreciate it....this is a year that will be repeated for the next few years, hehe.